So you want to be a Product Manager? Most people think they want to be a Product Manager but in reality they really don’t. In this show we’ll be talking with one of our very own alumni and S&P Global Product Manager, Inae Lee, to discuss the common misconceptions of the PM role along with the importance of having a winner’s mindset.
Here’s a sneak peek to what you can expect:
- The “Mini CEO Myth” and how you’re not doing anything but you’re doing everything at the same time
- How Product Managers deal with a chaotic environment and relentlessly focus on what they CAN control versus what they cannot
- What is the biggest turnoff for a recruiter during your interview
- Why you shouldn’t settle for just any Product Management job and how to take a stronger approach
- How fear of rejection, failure, and humiliation is keeping you from landing the right PM role for you