Product Management Certificate
Upon Completion of Product Gym’s course, you will be awarded with a Certificate of Product Management
Resume & LinkedIn
Show prospective employers and colleagues your certification through your LinkedIn profile and all other career outlets
Get a Product Manager Job
Network with our community of current and aspiring product managers about the best tools for product management engagement
Commit to Career Success
Show your professional network the qualifications you have by adding this certificate to your LinkedIn profile.
Frequently Asked Questions
- ▼What is the salary for product managers?
- Glassdoor.com’s average salary of a product manager at $111,213/yr. This amount will vary depending on location
- ◄How much time is required for this program?
- There is approximately 40 hours of classroom instruction spread across 6 weeks and you are expected to commit approximately 4 hours per week for assignments and outside of class.
- ◄What will I learn during this program?
Business Evaluation: Requirements Gathering, Business and Market Analysis, User Personas and Mental Modeling
Product Development: UX Design and Prototyping, User Research, User Stories and Use Cases, Scrum and Agile Ceremonies
Stakeholder Management: Prioritizing competing product features, Evaluating business success across teams. Product metrics and marketing
- ◄Am I eligible to apply to Product Gym?
- Professionals with at least 3+ years of relevant working experience who are looking to make a career transition are welcome to apply. Please note that this course is located in New York City.
- ▼How is Product Gym different from other product management courses?
- This program is taught by product management instructors who share a similar career transition path with you. They are also supplemented by subject matter experts who will be your peers in the companies that you are looking to make a transition into. The curriculum is designed to teach you hands-on product management skills and equip you with the best job hunting strategies.