Startup Consulting Courses
Online courses to help you break into Startup Consulting!
How to Make $10K to $25K+ a Month
as a Startup Consultant
What You’ll Learn:
- Generating 5 to 10+ Consultations Per Week without Running Ads
- Closing 3 to 5+ Contracts Per Month for $25K+ Consulting Income
- Working Less Than 10 to 30 Hours Per Week without Quitting Your Job
Product Gym gave me great help for interview preparation and helped me landed PM job in big tech company. In my opinion, Product Gym helped me in 3 different perspectives:
(1) Job Application Strategy: The application strategy Product Gym taught me increased my interview opportunities tremendously, it helped me save a lot of time and energy so that I could focus myself on interview preparation.
(2) Interview Preparation and Practice: The product manager talks in Product Gym and interview preparation strategy gave me insights into domains that I was not familiar with. I got a lot of useful suggestions from experienced product managers during the talks too. I think this process will help a lot of people who are new to PM career.
(3) Salary Negotiation: Thanks to the hand holding help from Product Gym, I got strong support and finally go with a good offer with satisfying salary."
Although I had a couple of years of PM experience was, I found that it's not enough to be an experienced PM to ace an interview. I joined Product Gym to learn how to play and win this "interview game," as I haven't been interviewing for a while. It was my best investment decision I made for my career advancement! It allowed me to learn the skill of interviewing itself. Product Gym teaches you what really works and what doesn't to get a PM job.
I landed several PM offers after 3 months of training and interviewing while on a full-time job.
First, the curriculum covers all essential PM topics and even more. The instructors are knowledgeable, supportive, friendly, and willing to help. Second, coaching calls are extremely helpful. Oliver, who conducts calls twice a week, answers questions related to interviews. That is an awesome resource for preparing appealing stories for behavioral questions, which you will get a lot during interviews. Third, community support is tremendous! There several channels in Mattermost, where members share useful materials, exchange their experience, and help each other!
I was really skeptical about signing in, but now I definitely recommend Product Gym to everyone who is looking for a PM job!"